Locke turns 10 months old today. He continues to grow day-by-day. With the busy-ness of the holidays, this month has really flown by.
- Locke wears 12 month clothes and size 4 diapers.
- Locke is eating more and more table foods every day. He loves pudding, noodles, sweet potatoes, and soup. We offer him a sippy cup with water and he loves to "drink" but most of it just ends up down the front of his shirt.
- Locke moved into his own bedroom permanently and after just a few days of using the cry-it-out method, Locke is finally sleeping through the night. YAY!
- Locke has become a much more proficient crawler. His three-legged tripod crawl has given way to a much more fluid, regular-looking crawl. He pulls up on everything but still hasn't shown any interest in free-standing or walking.
- We had one little episode of sickness where Locke was running a fever and had the respiratory crud for a few days. He really hates getting his nose wiped. (That crud then made it way through our entire family over the next 2 weeks...)
- Locke is talking quite a bit. He says "da, da, da", "ba, ba, ba", and "ma, ma, ma" But he hasn't yet associated it with any one person. But that doesn't stop me from trying!! :)
- He is just starting to play pat-a-cake and waves -- both are inconsistent still.
|Locke had a fever and snuggled with Mommy so much...|
|He looks like a tiny little baby when he's sleeping...|
|Found him sleeping like this with his arm out of his shirt. He's a crazy sleeper.|
|Like his Mommy and big brother, Locke loves his blankie.|