Monday, July 12, 2010

Oh Joy, Oh Joy!!!

My laptop is back!  Hip-hip-hooray!!  My new screen was installed today and my laptop was returned to me just in time.  Tonight is our first "trial run" with Ledger spending the night with Oma and Papa in Lindsborg to try to get us all used to the idea of spending the night apart.  Honestly, it's been a little tough on Mommy.  I find myself especially melancholy... but at least I know he's in good hands.  And my laptop is helping keep me occupied too.  I thought I'd share a few recent pictures tonight, since I'm missing my baby...







1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that you have your laptop back! More pics and more blogs for me to read and look at! :) I can sympathize with you on being away from Ledger, but you and Christopher will have a wonderful time and as you said, Ledger will be in good hands! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete