Wednesday, January 19, 2011

One Cute Kid

Ever since I got my cool Kodak video-cam for Christmas, I've been hooked on getting some videos of Ledger doing what he does best... MOVE.  :-)  In doing so, I've forgotten to take and post pictures.  The photos really let you see how adorable our little man has become.  So here are a few of my recent favorite pictures...

Ledger building a Lego tower.  He later destroyed it in typical "boy" style.

Daddy and Ledger love to cuddle on the couch.

Look at that ornery grin....

Michael Jordan tongue!!

Bath time with shampoo mohawk.

We finally put Ledger's train set together -- he likes his choo-choo but doesn't quite get the "track" yet.

Breakfast of toast with grape jelly.  Yum!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting the pictures. I tried to put one on my desktop, but it didn't work, darn it anyway. I love the one with him grinning with his finger in his mouth and also the one with the "bedhead" hair eating his toast. Ah, Ledger, Grammie loves you sooooooo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER SUPER CUTE KID!!! LOVE IT.

    ReplyDelete