Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Project: Big Boy Bed

We started Ledger in a toddler bed this week and many of you are wondering how it's going.  So far, it is going GREAT!!  Every night, he loves getting into his big boy bed by himself, being tucked in, and curling up for bed with his blankie.  The best part is that he actually stays in bed all night long and even waits in his bed in the morning until we come down to get him up.  It's amazing.  I don't necessarily think that this will last long term, but I can dream!! :)  This morning, when I went to get him out of bed, I took my camera and snapped a few pictures of him waking up in his big boy bed!

2 comments:

  1. Bravo big boy! I love that shot of Ledger peeking over his blanket...too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing such a great job in your big~boy bed, Ledger. Grammie and Grandpa are sooo proud of you! Love you!

    ReplyDelete