Wednesday, October 5, 2011

15 Weeks Pregnant

Well, I'm now two weeks into the second trimester with this pregnancy.  Unfortunately, all of my not-so-great 1st trimester symptoms are still hanging in there.  I keep hoping that I will wake up and the nausea and dizziness and GI issues will all be gone.  But that has not happened yet.  I also wish that I had kept a diary of my pregnancy last time so that I could compare my continuing symptoms.  Chris seems to think that this pregnancy has brought significantly worse symptoms, but my Mom and Emily think that it has been comparable to what I went through with Ledger.

I have a doctor's appointment today and hope that all is continuing to progress normally.  I will update this post after the appointment. :)

PS -- I promised myself that I would post more pictures of myself pregnant this time around.  It is not easy for me, as I am not very happy with my current body shape.  As a matter of fact, if I were a skinnier build, you would probably be able to SEE a baby bump on me now.  I can feel the change in my abdomen shape and feel, but other people can't really see any changes yet.  I will post pictures as soon as there is something new to see.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, KJ, for updating the blog. I do love to read it even though I see you often. I love reading about this new baby and of course, the antics of Ledger James. :)

    ReplyDelete