So I knocked that out so quickly that I decided to go ahead and make an adult-sized Jedi robe for Mommy to wear or just in case Daddy doesn't want to wear his heavy Darth Vadar costume while trick-or-treating. And now I'm feeling so ambitious that I may, very well end up making additional costume pieces. We'll see.
So... what else is going on?
- We went to KC for Emily's baby shower. I was pretty proud of the blanket I made for baby Kinley, but I didn't take any pictures!
- We had our first fight with "the sickies". We had one sleepless night and Ledger had to stay home from child care one day -- but he recovered quickly.
- We've been spending our Friday nights out at Salina stadium cheering for the South High Cougars and our cousin Ethan Mitchell. Ledger really enjoys football and watching the band march.
- Ledger is scheduled to have his allergies retested this week in Hutchinson. We're anxious to find out if he's grown out of some of his food allergies. Keep your fingers crossed!
- The pregnancy is progressing normally. I'm 17 and 1/2 weeks pregnant now. Still having some nausea and GI issues. We'll have our big sonogram done next week and find out if it's a girl or a boy this time.