Sunday, November 13, 2011

Nesting

Recently, I have been feeling the need to do some crafty type projects and mark some things off of my (very long) to-do list.  Chris thinks I'm nesting.  I'm not sure if it's nesting or not, but it's nice to get some things done. This weekend, we cleaned out our closets and took a lot of clothes to Goodwill.  I can actually walk into my closet now!  I'm very proud of us!


In Ledger news, he is finally sleeping better again.  I have no idea why we had a couple of tough weeks there, but it seems like his good habits are starting to return!  Yay!  He is still loving football, but we are starting to try to transition him to basketball.  We know we'll be watching Ethan play some Cougar basketball soon!  We brought his basketball goal into the living room to "practice" a little today.  We don't have an actual basketball, but the soft squishy purple ball works just fine for now. :)
Check out the form!







2 comments:

  1. Hope Ledger enjoys B-ball as much as he loves football! I'm not sure I would call cleaning closets nesting, but if it helps saying it to get the job done, go for it. Good for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you're not nesting yet! That is usually right around the time the baby comes. Glad you got things done, though, it is a great feeling. Love Ledger playing basketball with his purple ball ~ so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete