This weekend we celebrated Locke's 7 month birthday. Let me share the highlights of what he's up to now:
- Locke cut his first TWO teeth this month. They did not come easily. There was much fussing and drooling and congestion. But, they are IN! (I know you're not supposed to compare kids, but it's interesting that Locke cut his lower right incisor first and Ledger cut his lower left incisor first.)
- Locke is wearing 9 month clothes. And the 9 month pants are a little tight, so we may be upgrading soon. The 12 month clothes look so big. It's hard to believe he'll be fitting into those clothes so soon.
- Still wearing size 3 diapers. We still blow out of our diaper often -- probably 4 times a week.
- He is thoroughly entertained when you echo what noises he is making. This is a game he never tires of.
- Locke is still a mama's boy. I love it, but it gets exhausting for everyone. Especially since Ledger is also especially mama-clingy right now.
- There is no sleep in our house right now. Locke is teething and wanting to nurse all night, so we're just ridiculously tired.
- Locke is trying solid foods, including graham crackers, bananas, deli chicken, potato soup, and just about anything else that he shows an interest in. :)
Every day this kid makes me smile. He loves to laugh and when his face lights up, it's like sunshine. I know these coming months are going to bring a lot of change and development for our baby and I just can't wait!
|See that second tooth? He hates when we try to photograph it!|
|I think he inherited his Mommy's double chin.|