Saturday, April 7, 2012

5 Years, 2 Kids... Not Too Shabby


Today is our 5 year wedding anniversary.  It's hard to believe that just five years ago I was stressed about the unexpected spring snow that ruined my vision for an outdoor wedding.  As most brides do, I lost sight of the bigger picture... that I was going to marry an amazing man.  Now, 5 years later, I realize how lucky I am to have Chris as my partner in life, love, and parenthood.  
2007 Maui Honeymoon
2008 Orlando Vacation
2009 Ledger James Michel is born.
2010 Family of Three
2011 Caribbean Cruise
2012 Locke Steven Michel is born.
We're a family of FOUR!

1 comment:

  1. And what a beautiful "family of four" you are. We are so very thankful for ALL of you ~ you are such a blessing to us. Those five years went incredibly fast! Wonder what the next five will bring? Love you!

    ReplyDelete