Today Locke is 2 months old. It has been a very busy month!
- Been baptized -- His Godparents are Emily Perkins and Jaime Vanderbeck.
- Traveled to Kansas City to visit the Perkins' and tour the zoo and aquarium.
- Began his training as a future KSU Wildcat at the KSU Salina Open House.
- Taken his first bottle of breast milk. It took a couple of tries, but he is adapting well to taking a bottle when needed. Somehow, I didn't get a picture of this. :(
- Started smiling when entertained -- not just gas smiles! He has a great full smile, but his little half-smirk makes Mommy laugh!
- Taken very well to spending his days with Grandma Darlene since Mommy had to go back to work on May 7th. Grandma Darlene makes sure she gives him little exercises every day and has taught him how to stick his tongue out when someone sticks their tongue out at him!
- Finally gotten rid of his baby acne! Now his chubby little cheeks are smooth and squeezable.
- Gotten BIG -- his last (unofficial) weigh-in was just over 12 pounds!
|If you're two months old, raise your hand.|
Locke and his cousin, Kinley, are exactly 4 months apart -- so we did Kinley's "chalk" photo session at the same time. Look at her smile!!