With all of Locke's monthly updates, it only seems fair to do a little bit of a Ledger update as the end of the year approaches. Our little blondie is so funny, sweet, and loving. It seems like he has grown-up in leaps and bounds over the last two months. Not a day goes by that I'm not smiling or laughing because of his cuteness. Here is is 3 and 1/2 year update...
Ledger, at 3 and 1/2 years:
- Ledger is officially potty trained and hasn't had an accident in over a month (he still potties in bed, but we're working on it).
- He is getting taller and wearing 4T clothes because his 3T jeans are high-water pants on him now.
- He (finally) loves preschool and just this week, he told his teacher he wasn't afraid anymore. Every time I pick him up from preschool, he is so excited to tell me all about his day. He really likes the boys in his class -- Maddox, Simon, Jackson, and Cole, but does not like the girls. :D
- A lot of the defiant behaviors that we were dealing with this summer have subsided (thank the Lord) and I'm hoping that we're past the worst of the three-year-old-terrors.
- Wants his Mommy with him whenever possible. He often hurts his daddy's feeling by saying "Not you... only Mommy". This happens mostly at bed time. We suspect it has something to do with all the time Mommy spends with Locke and Ledger not wanting to miss out on special time too. Daddy is putting up with it pretty well, but we all hope this phase passes soon.
- Loves being a big brother and is constantly touching, hugging, petting, or otherwise bothering his little brother. lol. He is usually pretty gentle, but sometimes knocks him over when giving him a hug.
- Loves his bow and arrow set (thanks, Doodah) and dressing up in costumes. Most days he can be found dressed as Batman or a ninja. Silly boy.
- Sings all the time. He makes up songs or sings some radio favorites. Most frequently, he sings "Whistle Baby", "Call Me Maybe", and "Party in the USA".