Today, Locke is 9 months old!! A lot has happened over the last month.
- At our check-up today, he weighed in at 21 pounds, 15 ounces (55th percentile), which means that he has definitely outgrown our infant carrier!
- He cut two top teeth, bringing his total number of teeth to 4.
- He moved into his own bedroom and crib. His sleeping habits haven't changed too much... he still wakes up 2 or 3 times at night wanting to be fed and rocked to sleep. Maybe after the holidays we will try the cry it out method to get him to sleep through the night. Maybe.
- Locke is also becoming more and more mobile. He can sit up on his own and just recently learned how to pull up to a stand using the furniture. He cruises slowly around to get to whatever his little heart desires. As you can imagine, that makes him harder to keep tabs on!! :)
- He has been recently upgraded to size 4 diapers -- the size 3s just can't contain the explosive stools that he is having now. Locke is wearing 12 month clothes, which makes our plan to use hand-me-downs a little more complicated...
- Locke is eating more and more table food. He especially loves soups and noodles. He will even slurp the noodles. lol
- Just this week we had our first issue with fever, but a few days of acetaminophen/ibuprofen, Locke seemed to settle down. At our doctor's appointment, the pediatrician noticed that Locke had a "pink" ear on one side so we are going to start a little antibiotics to keep it from becoming a full blown infection.