Sunday, June 21, 2009

The Best Daddy EVER!!!


Today is Father's Day. For us, it is particularly special because it is Chris' FIRST father's day. I know that if Ledger could talk, he would be able to tell you how wonderful his Daddy is. Since, he can't talk (yet), I have to take a moment to brag on my husband.

He has truly been a wonderful Dad! The first moments of Ledger's life, he was taken into the NICU -- his daddy stayed with him the whole time. During our first 8 days in the hospital, he stayed as close to Ledger as possible -- not to mention he supported me through that difficult time. He has changed more than his share of diapers -- this weekend he even admitted that he kinda likes "diaper time" because he gets to spend some quiet time with his son! Since I went back to work, he has been a "stay-at-home" daddy and done an absolutely wonderful job... even when Ledger is going through a growth spurt and is especially fussy.

I love you Chris. You have been an amazing husband, and an even more amazing Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment