Ledger is 10 months old today! (Geez, we're going to have to think of birthday party ideas soon!) Here is what has happened in Ledger's world this month:
- Ledger has started taking steps!
- Ledger went on his first ski trip... even though he's not quite ready to start skiing yet.
- Ledger says DADA, MAMA, and CAT. And lots of other stuff we can't understand yet.
- Our favorite play things are dog toys, socks, and electrical cords.
- He has found himself a "lovey" -- a stuffed dog named "Buddy". He likes to hold on to Buddy's ears and rub his eyes with them.
Ledger is eating more and more solid table foods -- adding rice, shrimp, pasta, oyster crackers, and potato soup to his list of favorites. Occasionally we can slip in some lettuce and carrots too. He still does not like fruit!