Thursday, September 9, 2010

All of the other Stuff

So there is a lot I haven't said on this blog lately.  Most importantly, my family has been surrounded by death and sickness.  It has taken it's toll on everyone.  You can read Emily's blog about our grandma and Brandy's blog about Jackson, her 8-month-old cousin.  It feels like "cancer" has been on everyone's lips and death lurking around every corner.  Last week, one of my high school classmates, Nick Charvat, died suddenly.  It struck me hard that at only 30 years old, we think we have all of the time in the world left.  I am not going to tell his story here, but would appreciate your prayers and thoughts for his family and for the rest of us who are still struggling with his passing.

1 comment:

  1. I know it's been difficult, KJ! You can be sure that you have all the prayers and support you need from this household! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete