Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Catch up...

Emily blatantly pointed out that I have not done a very good job blogging about the little changes around here.  So let me play a little catch up.

1. Ledger moved into his big boy room with a twin-sized bed.  I'd planned to post pictures of his room when it was complete, but we didn't have time to do the decorating we wanted to do.  Right now his room is very plain, but he has room to play.

2. We had to cut down two trees in our backyard because they died.  I have no idea why they died, but I was worried that the big dead tree would blow into our house with all of the recent winds.  I was sad to see the trees go, but relieved of the worry.  Our yard looks very naked without them.

3. We had professional pictures taken of Ledger for his 2nd birthday.  Tony Guzman took some wonderful pictures -- despite the fact that Ledger was not feeling very cooperative at all.  Actually, Tony did a great job of capturing his orneriness.  Here is a little sampling of our photo session.  For all of the pics, click here.



I will try to do a better job of blogging about what's going on here... the big stuff and the little stuff. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hooray, big boy Ledger! That is a big deal moving to a twin size bed. Keep blogging! I miss seeing what is going on out there with you all. I love the prof. pictures, especially the one of you all 3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have missed your blogs, too, even though we live in the same town. I love to read the things you write about Ledger! Keep it up, please!

    ReplyDelete