Monday, December 23, 2013

WHITE Christmas

So the snow just kept coming and coming.  We got about 15" in Salina.  When we came home from Lindsborg, Ledger and I spent an hour scooping the driveway (and playing in the snow) just to get our car INTO the garage.  I don't know why, but I found it very humorous that we had to scoop our way IN to the driveway.  Ledger loved playing in the front yard while I worked.  He even sledded off of the piles of snow I was scooping.  He caught snowflakes on his tongue and made snow angels.  We had a great time.




This is how much snow we got.  He is BURIED from the waist down.

It was too cold for Locke to play outside, so we brought him a cup of snow to eat and play.

1 comment:

  1. We've been enjoying the catch up posts! Great job...love you, Millie

    ReplyDelete