Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Harry Potter

Last night, Chris and I went to see Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince at the midnight showing. I had been looking forward to it for months... and wasn't disappointed. The movie was excellent and I think the writers did a fantastic job of interpreting the book into a movie without missing any major plot points. (Yes, I am a Harry Potter nerd... but I'm proud of it!)

Mom agreed to spend the night at our house and take care of Ledger so that we could go to the big debut. This was the first time I hadn't gone to bed with Ledger and it was so strange. Something about Oma must really help Ledger sleep though, because he slept from the time we left the house at 10pm until we got home after the movie at 3am -- that's a long time for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment