Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Child Care Headache

This week has been pretty stressful so far. We are busy still trying to figure out what to do for child care starting next month when Chris goes back to work. Doing a last-minute scramble has forced me to ask favors of friends and family and make some awkward telephone calls... but I know it is for the best. We found a great provider that takes babies only, but she does not have an opening until November! It's put us in a tough position!! We will keep you updated on what is going on.

EDIT: I originally posted this under the title "Child Care Nightmare"... but then I realized that things could be much, much worse. It's more of a pain-in-my-a** than an actual nightmare. So I've changed the title.

1 comment:

  1. OMG I would love to watch Ledger for you if I lived there. Ledger would love chasing after his cousins. Darn. Let me know if there is anything I can do. I will ask around to my Salina friends if they know anyone good. Love you.

    ReplyDelete