Monday, August 17, 2009

I Want, I Want, I Want

I have never been a big "shopper" and rarely bought stuff for myself. But since having a baby, I WANT EVERYTHING that is even remotely baby related. And ALL of it is adorable. Clothes, gadgets, gear... you name it, I want it. LOL. (You might have noticed the "Amazon Wish List" button that has appeared in the left-hand bar of this blog. ) I am trying to find things used on Craigslist and Ebay, but some things are more difficult than others to find.

So far, I've purchased the following items from Craigslist or other online ads:
  • Arm's Reach Mini Co-Sleeper - This was one of the BEST purchases I've made.
  • Bumbo Chair with Tray - It's still in great shape, and Ledger loves sitting up in it
  • Car Seat extra base - BRU charges $75 for a new one, which was just WAY too much!
  • Changing Table - It fits in perfectly with our crib and dresser set
  • Halo Sleep Sacks - I *think* Emily is picking these up this week. Yay!
  • Soft Shapes Books - Ann's son LOVED these books, so I bought quite a few of them off of ebay for Ledger.
Here are the items I'm currently searching for:
  • Jogging Stroller - it's gotta be a really nice one to buy it used; I kinda have my heart set on the Kolcraft Contours 3 Wheel stroller that is on my wish list.
  • Crib Tent - I need something to keep Cooper out of Ledger's crib
  • Britax Marathon car seat - We already own one of these, but when Ledger is big enough to need that car seat, we will need one in each car since I will be dropping him off at child care, and Chris will be picking him up!

1 comment:

  1. Baby stuff is just so hard to resist! Hubby and I had a rule: If it's to make our lives easier (stroller, baby carrier, car seat bases), we spurge. If it's unnecesaary or just cute, we find it on sale or we try and make it ourselves. Gotta love craigslist and ebay!
    Leanne
    www.raveandreview.com

    ReplyDelete