So far, I've purchased the following items from Craigslist or other online ads:
- Arm's Reach Mini Co-Sleeper - This was one of the BEST purchases I've made.
- Bumbo Chair with Tray - It's still in great shape, and Ledger loves sitting up in it
- Car Seat extra base - BRU charges $75 for a new one, which was just WAY too much!
- Changing Table - It fits in perfectly with our crib and dresser set
- Halo Sleep Sacks - I *think* Emily is picking these up this week. Yay!
- Soft Shapes Books - Ann's son LOVED these books, so I bought quite a few of them off of ebay for Ledger.
- Jogging Stroller - it's gotta be a really nice one to buy it used; I kinda have my heart set on the Kolcraft Contours 3 Wheel stroller that is on my wish list.
- Crib Tent - I need something to keep Cooper out of Ledger's crib
- Britax Marathon car seat - We already own one of these, but when Ledger is big enough to need that car seat, we will need one in each car since I will be dropping him off at child care, and Chris will be picking him up!