Monday, August 3, 2009

We All Survived

So today was our first day with our nanny, Darlene. She came over early to get herself acquainted with the house and to talk about how we wanted things done. When it came time for me to leave for work, I was definitely more upset than Ledger was. He took everything like a pro! :) Ledger and Darlene got along great. Chris was able to come home pretty early, so it was a short day -- like a practice day. Wednesday will be a full day, but I am feeling pretty confident that it will go just as well as today did.

Tomorrow is a very busy morning for the Michel family. We are having Ledger's 3-month photos done by Kira Gilbert -- the same photographer that took our family pics. Below are a few samples of the pictures she took for us last month. I don't know why I didn't post these earlier. :) After our photo session, we're meeting Pastor Kent to discuss getting Ledger baptized. We considered trying to squeeze it into our already busy August schedule, but it just wasn't going to happen. So we're going to get something scheduled for September... hopefully.



In other news, Chris and I have been busy scheduling some adult "events" for later this fall. We are going to see Chris' favorite band, AC/DC, in K.C in October. Chris has already seen them once this year, and everyone raved about how great their show was.... so this time I am going to see it for myself! We are also going to see "Star Wars Live" in Tulsa -- which should be pretty cool. Chris and I are both kinda Star Wars nerds, so we were excited that this show is coming to the Midwest! We are also making plans for Halloween and the OU/KSU football game in Norman. It looks like October is going to be a very busy month for us! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment