Sunday, August 30, 2009

Fortune Cookie


Ledger and I brought Chinese take-out to Chris for lunch on Friday. I think this fortune cookie sums up exactly how we feel about parenting. :) Chris really loved seeing Ledger all dressed up in his BA/BY onesie.


I had to work on Saturday morning, but Chris and Ledger came to visit me at the office... and bring me a little bit of morning caffeine. My vet techs both love it when I bring Ledger to visit.
On Saturday, Jesse really enjoyed playing with my little boy and even got him to laugh! :) Of course we uploaded a video.



Saturday afternoon, we all went out to the lake. It has been an unseasonably cool August this year and temperatures this weekend were only in the 70s! That makes it just a little too chilly to wakeboard. So we just enjoyed our weekend and played Pegs & Jokers.


Today it's Sunday and we're back home. The lawn needs to be mowed and we need to go to Walmart... but all I really want to do is just sit on the couch and rest. This week shouldn't be quite as busy as last week. Hopefully Ledger will sleep a little more and we can all get some much-deserved rest! :)

UPDATE: Ledger and I took about an hour long nap before he woke up to eat. Then he went back to sleep and slept for another 3 hours!!! I DID get the lawn mowed (yay!) and we stopped by the grocery store to get only the necessities. Wal-Mart is just going to have to wait until another day.

1 comment:

  1. That is unreal to find a fortune so true!! Ledger is getting to be such a big boy. Get some rest girl...hugs to all!

    ReplyDelete