|Monthly pictures becoming increasingly difficult.|
- Ledger was diagnosed with some serious food allergies to eggs, milk, soy, and corn. It has taken most of the month for us to adapt and remove these things from his diet. He is currently eating a hypoallergenic formula, breast milk, deli meat, crackers, and the occasional fruit/veggie that we can sneak in.
- Ledger is still taking a few independent steps here-and-there but not really walking. He is still faster at crawling, so when he really wants something, he just sits down and crawls. :)
- After some very serious sleep training, Ledger is finally falling asleep all by himself and sleeping 6 to 8 hours at a time. It is really amazing. It was difficult to enforce the "cry it out" method, but it paid off. For everybody.
- Now that Ledger is eating better, his diapers have gotten significantly stinkier. Seriously. He is still wearing size 3 diapers.
- Speaking of diapers... Ledger had a major bout of diarrhea and resultant diaper rash. Ouch.
- Ledger is wearing size 12 month clothes and continues to be "right on" when it comes to the standard sizes.
- Ledger had his first St. Patrick's Day, Easter, Spring Break, and trip to Pittsburg, KS