Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Baby Care

This week is our second week with Ledger in a babies-only daycare.  I was very nervous about moving from our absolutely-ideal-in-home nanny, so I decided to wait a week before blogging about our new situation.  Our new babysitter's name is Connie and, so far, things are going very well.  There are 2 other babies at the day care -- both boys -- and Ledger LOVES hanging out with his little buddies.  I visit them at noon to nurse Ledger and I've enjoyed getting a chance to know Connie and see how she interacts with the babies.  I think we are truly lucky to have found a worthy replacement for Darlene.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! I'm happy to hear you are pleased!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great! Im so glad it has worked out. He is such a social butterfly too :)

    ReplyDelete