Saturday, November 21, 2009

Snuggles



OK, OK... I know how many "baby rules" this breaks... but Ledger LOVES to sleep on his side and snuggled up with his stuffed animals.  This picture is NOT posed -- he does this himself!  This morning he was acting sleepy so I laid him down in bed.  He immediately shut his eyes and rolled onto his side grasping for his stuffed dog.  When he finally got ahold of it, he snuggled it in close to him.  Seriously, isn't this adorable?  About 10 minutes after he falls asleep, I usually will go into his room and move the stuffed animals away from his face.

And while I'm on the subject of sleep... let me just brag on my baby for a minute.  He is GREAT at naps.  When he starts rubbing his little eyes and is ready for naptime, all you have to do is offer him a pacifier (right now he likes to put it in his mouth himself) and lay him down.  He closes his eyes and goes right to sleep -- no fussing.  He is wonderful at falling asleep without a fight.  Now if I could just get him to STAY asleep, we'll be in the clear! :)

2 comments:

  1. Ah. It is awesome if he ends up needing a snuggie because I WISH mine would want something besides MY EAR!! ha. He is healthy and 6 months I wouldn't be too worried about SIDS. My boys sleep with pillows since they were 4 months old (I know Im going to hear about this) but what works, works. They will not sleep without a pillow. Ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't wait to get home from Branson to see what you had posted on Ledger! This picture is absolutely adorable! :) Can't wait to see him in person! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete