Tuesday, September 8, 2009

4 Month Doctor's Appointment

Today was Ledger's 4 month doctor's appointment. I was absolutely dreading it because I knew he had to get shots. He got 3 injections in his thighs and 1 oral vaccine. He cried, of course, but I nursed him immediately afterwards and he calmed right down. I asked the nurse practitioner about his "teething" and she didn't seem to think that the chewing and drooling was abnormal at this age. I also asked her about the lack of night sleeping and she said that as long as he is actually waking up to eat at night, that he may be going through a growth spurt right now. We'll see. I sure hope he grows out of it soon... Mommy needs some sleep! :)

Ledger weighed in at 15 lbs and 1/2 oz and was 25.5 inches long -- both numbers put him in the 75th percentile.

Overall, a good checkup. I'm glad it's over and really glad that he doesn't have to do it again until his 6 month check! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment