Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I Love This Baby

This week has been pretty good. Uneventful, but good. So I'm going to post some of my favorite pics from this past weekend.... just because. :)

Ledger with a uni-brow.
----------------------------------------------
Ledger hugs uncle Shawn.
-----------------------------------------------
Ledger keeps his eyes on Brody.
--------------------------------------------------
Ledger kickin' uncle Shawn's butt.
--------------------------------------------

I also recorded this video of Steph playing with Ledger and making him laugh. She does this super-speedy version of pat-a-cake that is really hilarious. :)

2 comments:

  1. There is NO cuter baby! Tell him Boom-ma loves him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww. I love that baby too!!! Do you have a (real, meaning not digital) picture you could mail me or send with the parents that i could put up on our wall??? I am sending you and Chris a picture of the boys this week (along with your box. ha I hate the post office) I only have pictures from the lake and he has changed so much. Miss you. Big kisses to our little unibrow :)

    ReplyDelete