- Ledger smiles a LOT now -- he is a very happy baby.
- He has also started laughing. We think this is the most adorable sound on the planet.
- He can blow bubbles and make raspberries.
- He chews on his hands all the time, frequently trying to slip his thumb into his mouth.
- Ledger loves to stand or sit up, refusing to lay in a reclining position for any length of time.
- He has much improved his hand control and will reach for things that interest him -- food, phones, hair, toys.
- He is spending his days with his nanny, Darlene, and has formed a special bond with her.
- He has recently moved out of his 0-3 month clothes and into 3-6 month clothes.
- He is still wearing size 1-2 diapers... but we'll definitely have him into a bigger size diaper before the end of the month. :)
As always, we got too many good pictures from his "4 Month" photo session. Click on the collage below to take you to his album to see all of the pictures.
And, I always like to put the pictures side-by-side for comparison. You can definitely see the changes in him...